Weddingbee should...

Revert to the old method of seeing threads you have commented on

It was much easier before just clicking on "View my profile" and seeing all the threads I have commented on to see what was newly updated. The new system takes you through many different pages to get the same end result - this is a feature I used FREQUENTLY (about 100 times a day).

592 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lisalisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MrsGatitoMrsGatito commented  · 

Maybe the default option for viewing threads should be Most Recent Activity.

I like that I'm able to filter on comments, posts started, etc. I think it's better than it was before.

• anonanon commented  · 

Yeah, I don't understand why they would put a thread that was commented last on the top. I'd like to be able to see the most recent threads an individual user commented on for myself and for other people. It was really useful because sometimes I would forget what a thread was called and come back to it in a week or two. Now that they put it at the top when someone else has recently commented, it's so out of order that it makes this feature useless to me as well.

• anonanon commented  · 

the ability is still there, but it's two clicks away instead of one, and since this website is super slow that's irrititating. also, a thread gets bumped to the top when somebody else comments. I preferred the old way of seeing my recently commented threads being at the top. this new way is totally useless to me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Awww I didn't even notice this was gone! I only was on WB for a short time yesterday. I had some threads that I have commented on that I was going to go back to. Does this mean the ones I had previously gone back to are gone? :( Bring this back please?

• AnonAnon commented  · 

There's room next to the mail and avatar icons for a one-click button for this. I too miss being able to see immediately all the threads I've commented on and when someone else last commented on them or whether there's no new messages. Like Lisa, I would check this frequently and I feel lost without it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base