Weddingbee should...

Have more replies per page like the old version (40/page)

Title says it all. Changing pages causes a big disconnect.

1,138 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cadence CattCadence Catt commented  · 

YES to numbering posts, and more posts per page (even 40 is low). When I'm reading on my phone on the train on my way to work, I hate trying to load a new page right when I go through an area of bad reception.

• MrsAliceMrsAlice commented  · 

Having many pages is also very difficult on mobile.

• alsgirlalsgirl commented  · 

That's what the old board was - it's now something stupid like 10. Bring back 40!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think the new layout with so few posts per page is actually harmful to the community (not just annoying). We've always had the issue of posters writing "I didn't read all 4 pages, but here's [advice that has been covered or ruled out on page 2]". It really interrupts the flow and progress of the discussion, and I have stopped returning to threads when the problems becomes especially bad. It will only get worse now that a formerly 4 page thread will actually be a 15-page thread.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even 40 was too low. This isn't 1999 when people had to limit page sizes because of dial-in connections. I'd rather see a limit of 100 or 200. But failing that, at least reinstate the old limit of 40.

• MrsBananasMrsBananas commented  · 

I agree with the posts within a thread being numbered and flipping through too many pages. Its too hard to keep up with fast moving threads.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This, OR what would be even better, an infinite page where you don't have to click to the next page a million times

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I agree. It is all too big and spread out now. I find it overwhelming.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The main problem here is denoting each thread on the main page with the users icon who started it. It is a cluttered looking interface which makes everything more spread out. Same with the sampling of pictures and texts. It makes looking for relevent threads a huge scrolling chore. PLEASE get rid of both of these upgrades. I love the new white color and easy to read text it is just too big and spread out.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Also I appreciated the posts being numbered.

Feedback and Knowledge Base